My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso, Texas, United States

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Rip-it, Rip-it

My honeymoon cami is no more. I cast on a few days ago and knit, and knit, and knit. Yesterday afternoon I had about 7 inches done, and I sat there looking at it and realized I had a few problems. Problem 1: I did not like the way the twisted rib eyelet looked. Especially with the yarn I was using-- it just didn't look right. Problem 2: I hated the way the increases and decreases looked on the sides-- it was too visible for my tastes. Problem 3: I only had two balls of the yarn I was using and I was afraid I wouldn't have quite enough. I sat there staring at my project, letting the problems run through my head, and I still couldn't bring myself to frog it! So I called my dearest knitting confidant (my mother) and with her help I managed to remove the needle and frog the entire thing!

Now I'm back to knitting my afghan. I am very eager to knit my first pair of socks and I plan casting them on quite soon. I am looking for a pattern for a new camisole or tank top. I think I am going to have to knit something with a seam. I might just have to design this project myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home