My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso, Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2005


Well here is my Tivoli T so far. It ends just below the bottom of the picture-- I tried it on right after I finished the decreases. I am extremely pleased with how it is turning out, especially because my guage was pretty far off, so I decided to knit the very smallest size, which I would normally never be able to squeeze into! But, with this yarn it is coming out to just the right size! The yarn is a cotton blend that I purchased in Portugal this past march. There was no ball band with it, and I bought it in a typical Portuguese yarn shop where they sell yarn by the kilogram!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger venus said...

PubSub releases LinkRanks blog ranking by category
Ahhh yes, the march towards Blog Search 2.0 continues - the latest is PubSub 's announcement of their LinkRanks feature which, like Technorati's Blog Finder , aims to solve the problem of finding the best ...
A really informative blog, I'll certainly come back here again. Here's a subject that interests many people - how to make money at home online , take a look.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home