My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso, Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Where have I been?

My I haven't posted for quite a while. Well, I guess it was just about a week since my last post. I thought that while my husband is away (3 weeks military training) I'd write plenty of posts, but instead I seem to have spent a lot of time knitting, reading and watching movies. I have watched so many movies recently! Two of my favorites were Almost Famous and Employee of the Month. I watched House of Flying Daggers and thought it was a major dissappointment compared to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. I've also been busy because the day after my husband left I began substitute teaching.

Happily, this Thursday my parents are coming into town and we're taking a road trip through New Mexico into Arizona where we'll spend a few days at the delightful Boulders Resort and Spa, but we'll only go there to relax after we've been to Ruidoso, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Flagstaff, along with any interesting sights we see along the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home