My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso, Texas, United States

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Clapotis!

Ahh... Clapotis. I've wanted to make one since I don't know how long, and last week while I was visiting Phoenix I stumbled upon a wonderful yarn store that was having a wonderful sale. I bought three balls of the most beautiful wool/cashmere blend. It is a rich brown color and it is so soft to touch. Yes, I know, I'm not using a variegated yarn-- but I just prefer the look of a monochromatic shawl. And yes, I only have three balls... so my Clapotis will be a bit smaller than average-- I'm okay with that, I already have a number of larger scarves/shawls/wraps (as most knitters probably do!)

I will post pictures in a couple of days, once I've dropped a few more stitches-- I just dropped the first stitch before writing this post.

And now, travel news. I am fortunate enough to be able to go back to Arizona next weekend to visit with some family-- I'm so excited. My DH has been away training for about 4 weeks now, and I'm pretty lonely here. The weekend in Arizona is perfect, because I will return on Sunday, just in time to prepare for the hubby's Monday arrival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home