My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso, Texas, United States

Tuesday, October 25, 2005


Well, here is the only image I have of my Clapotis right now. I looked so horrid in the picture that I had to crop my head out... I was in a store trying on a funny cowboy hat when my Aunt snapped this photo. I am very happy with the way my Clapotis turned out... It is small, but I knit it to wear it as a scarf, anyway. Since it isn't scarf weather, yet, I had to wear it as a shawl the day I finished it. Clapotis is very soft... I used a delicious wool/cashmere blend that was reduced from 16.75 a skein to only 2 dollars apiece!!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger emily from blog articles said...

Hello,

Are you aware that arthritis is the nations #1 crippling disease that affects more than 40 million americans. It's a little known fact that arthritis afflicts many people between the ages of 20 and 50.

I suffered uneccessary arthritic pain until I discovered that there are a number of effective treatments to relieve your pain.

You are welcome to share all the free information on fibromyalgia cures and other treatments I have gathered on how to reduce arthritic pain.

Best Regards
Emily

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home